Will Split time between McLaren Bay and McLaren Central (40 Hour Guarantee)
Position Summary: Gross $1849.00 per week eight hour shifts 40 Hours per week
To provide quality, cost effective occupational health services to the McLaren Regional Medical Center employees, physicians, and volunteers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Provides evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses.
2. Conducts case management for workers’ compensation cases.
3. Administers vaccine and health surveillance programs.
4. Provides health and safety education and training in both formal and informal settings.
5. Teaches, councils and refers employees to promote wellness.
6. Performs job-site evaluations from both a hazard appraisal and ergonomic perspective.
7. Initiates and coordinates completion of corrective actions in response to identified safety and health problems.
8. Maintains documentation required by OSHA, and EHS policy and procedure.
9. Maintains health information confidentiality.
10. Compiles information for department reports.
11. Assumes responsibility and accountability for time management, professional relationships, and interpersonal communication.
12. Serves as a resource for McLaren Health Care Corporation.
13. Maintains current knowledge of all regulatory agency recommendations and guidelines.
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS