- Frankenmuth, MI
To build on our employee appreciation program, CORE Staffing is seeking an Executive Housekeeper to perform a variety of cleaning and maintenance duties in residential and commercial properties. The executive housekeeper will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining public and private spaces to company standards. Attention to detail, outstanding customer service skills and a positive attitude are a must. The right person is punctual, thorough efficient with time, and eager to learn. This position is expected to start on a part-time basis between 5 and 10 hours per week and will steadily increase to a full-time position as the program evolves. Applicants should have a clean driving record, be able to pass a background check and have the ability to be bonded and insured.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of commercial and residential properties as per company standards.
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job
Wednesday, December 21, 2022