- Frankenmuth, MI
Job Description: Compliance Specialist
The Compliance Specialist organizes, maintains, and verifies all aspects of the employee compliance process and maintains accurate records on clinical, field-based staff across a multi-state service area.
- Provides exceptional customer service to staff while serving as a point of contact and assisting them with questions or concerns.
- Manages, submits, and documents pre-hire requirements associated with company or client compliance hiring objectives.
- Communicates regulations, policies, and procedures to staff on an as needed basis.
- Ensures candidates have completed or are enrolled in educational credentials required by the company or customer.
- Assists staff in applying/registering for certifications, licensure or any other items needed for credentialing including renewal.
- Obtains and reviews and tracks certifications, licensure, and any other required credentialing documents.
- Submits staff for background checks, fingerprinting, new hire drug screens/physicals and maintains related accounts and reports, documents and reconciles all payments made for services.
- Maintains personnel information and retains it in an organized and efficient manner.
- Participates in compliance survey as requested.
- Provides weekly after-hours coverage as part of the rotation.
- Protects and safeguards all confidential employee information.
- Prepares and submits reports as required.
- Other duties as requested or required by supervisor.
Compliance Specialist Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and explain complicated information in an approachable and easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds team benchmarks.
- Strong commitment to company values.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and get results from others.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Emphasizes excellence in the fulfillment of duties.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in PC software, G- Suite, and spreadsheet applications.
- Experience administering eLearning Applications.
- Stable employment history.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Hours – Available during normal business hours and after-hours as needed.
- The position is based in the main office, but occasional remote work may be approved.
- Sitting, computer work, typing
- Mental acuity
Wednesday, April 27, 2022