Registered Nurse | RN | Travel | PACU | Saginaw, MI
- Saginaw, MI
Registered Nurse (RN) | PACU | Travel
12p-830p | M-F | 40 hrs guaranteed
5p-130a | M-F | 40 hrs guaranteed
Currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to fill a 13-week contract opening with a well-known facility with 40+ specialties in Saginaw, MI. Interested candidates should hold current RN certification and have 2 years of PACU experience.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Pay Package based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan w/up to 3.0% company match
- Referral bonus offered to current and non-employees
- 24 hr staff to assist you
- Contract/Per Diem/Long Term Opportunities
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) -
- Evaluate assigned patients and plans, implement and document nursing care.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current MI RN License
- Minimum 2 years of ICU experience
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
“A unique and flexible approach to healthcare staffing.”
Keywords: Nursing, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, PACU, Post Op, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Recovery, Pre-op,
Tuesday, September 8, 2020