Registered Nurse | RN | ER | Alma, MI
- Alma, MI
Registered Nurse (RN) | ER | Emergency Room
Currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to fill a 13-week contract in The Emergency Department in Alma, MI. This ER is equipped to provide a full range of services 24-hours a day and is staffed by physicians and nurses who specialize in emergency medicine. Air and ambulance transportation is available.
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Pay Package based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan w/up to 3.0% company match
- Referral bonus offered to current and non-employees
- 24 hr staff to assist you
- Contract/Per Diem/Long Term Opportunities
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) -
- Evaluate assigned patients and plans, implement and document nursing care.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current MI RN License
- Minimum 2 years of ICU experience
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
“A unique and flexible approach to healthcare staffing.”
Keywords: Nursing, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Emergency Room, ER, ED, EC, ECC, INDCS
Keywords: Nursing, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Emergency Room, ER, ED, EC, ECC
Thursday, October 22, 2020