Registered Nurse | RN | PCU | Midland, MI
- Midland, MI
Registered Nurse | RN | PCU | ICU | Midland, MI
- 2+ Years Experience - Required
- Travel - Preferred
Compensation and Benefits for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Pay Package based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan w/up to 3.0% company match
- Referral bonus offered to current and non-employees
- 24 hr staff to assist you
- Contract/Per Diem/Long Term Opportunities
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Evaluate assigned patients and plans, implement and document nursing care.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
“A unique and flexible approach to healthcare staffing.”
Keywords: Nursing, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, PCU, Stepdown, Progressive Care, Progressive Care Unit, ICU, Intensive Care Unit
Tuesday, September 8, 2020