Registered Nurse | RN | ICU | Detroit, MI
- Bay City, MI
ICU Registered Nurse (RN) - Night shift - Detroit, MI
Currently looking for an experienced ICU Registered Nurse (RN) to fill a 13-week night shift contract with a well-known facility with 40+ specialties in Bay City, MI. Interested candidates should hold current RN certification and have 2 years of intensive care unit experience.
Compensation and Benefits for the ICU Registered Nurse (RN) - Night shift
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Pay Package based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan w/up to 3.0% company match
- Referral bonus offered to current and non-employees
- 24 hr staff to assist you
- Contract/Per Diem/Long Term Opportunities
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Responsibilities of the ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
- Evaluate assigned patients and plans, implement and document nursing care.
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Perform various patient tests and administer medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
Requirements of the ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current MI RN License
- Minimum 2 years of ICU experience
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
Keywords: Nursing, Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, SICU, MICU, TICU, NTICU, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Neuro Trauma ICU, Neuro Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Trauma ICU, Trauma Intensive Care Unit,
Thursday, January 7, 2021