Senior EA Modeler/Developer-Data Conversion Developer
- Crystal City, VA
Performs conversion development and unit testing for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation’s which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
- Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 6+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 2 years of ETL/data conversion experience
- Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
- Experience with one or more PeopleTools such as Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, and Query.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Monday, August 13, 2018