Application Engineer - MS SharePoint
- Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, management of multiple SharePoint Server Farms and underpinning MS Windows and SQL infrastructure in a multi-site Enterprise Data Center.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainment of a robust SharePoint event management plan supporting self-healing, trend analysis, application tuning and the Data Center Service Desk, Incident and Event Management functions/processes.
- Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Leads the implementation and execution of customer documentation and site migrations across multiple remote sites/teams.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and publishing of SOPs and Work Instructions governing SharePoint administrator, Service Desk and Site Collection Administrator roles and responsibilities in SharePoint preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Responsible for design, implementation and sustainment of Automation scripts and flows for routine and recurring tasks and activities.
- Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in Data Center/Enterprise Architecture, vRealize Operations Manager Suite (Operations Manager, vCM, Automation, Orchestration, Log Insight),Splunk (or similar log parsing tool), NetBackup, Microsoft: Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, AD/DS, AD FS, PowerShell, Cluster Services, IIS, .Net, SQL 2012R2/2014, SharePoint 2013 and CorasWorks
- Requires Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint certification.
- IAT II
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us:CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019