- Arlington, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: Implement, configure and maintain Oracle ESB. Support the design of web services to support PeopleSoft HCM implementation. Leads and participates in cross-IPT Integration meetings providing the necessary definition and guidance to ensure ESB is correctly installed, configured, tested and deployed. The successful candidate will be fluent with a variety of data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. The candidate must understand in detail the integration of the chosen ESB with the components of PeopleSoft Integration Broker, MQ and OAM/OID.
- The ESB developer will have experience in designing web services with optimal security and performance. In addition, the candidate will have a thorough understanding of the leading ESB solutions in industry.
- Develops and implements technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall Data Migration design
- Supports the design and development of persistent messages, service handlers, service operations, validation and error reporting.
- Supports the design and development of various message patterns like Request/Reply, Subscribe/Publish.
- Responsible for the setup and integration of ESB with various components of the system like PeopleSoft Integration Broker, MQ and OAM/OID.
- Support Testing, and CM teams for Functional/ Security and Performance Testing, Code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments.
- Define message queues, nodes, binding rules and routing.
- Works closely with DBAs, Administrators and Security Team to improve performance, and data quality.
- Works closely with Administrators, SMEs and Testers in an Agile environment.
- Works closely with Requirements team to review and implement requirements
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in ESB product support and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- 10-12 years of experience in the Information Technology field with an emphasis on large-scale ERP systems.
- 2+ years of experience integrating ESB/MQ with PeopleSoft Integration broker.
- 5+ years configuration experience with ESB tools like IBM Integration BUS (IIB)/ MQ, Oracle SOA, Web Method, and MuleSoft.
- A Secret clearance is required to begin employment.
- Proven track record of successful deployment of ESBs from requirements gathering through implementation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, PeopleTools.
- Experience configuring Oracle ESB in Linux/ Solaris environments.
- Experience with SOA registry setup and sharing.
- Security+ certification.
- DOD SECRET clearance
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Thursday, July 11, 2019