Tier II Windows Administrator Jr (Mon- Fri 8AM - 4:30PM)
- Pentagon, DC
Be a part of a growing company supporting a critical mission for the Department of Defense. Urgent need for a Tier II Windows Administrator - Intermediate.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Computer Networks or equivalent.
- Active TS clearance.
- CompTIA Security+
- Respond to telephone, electronic mail, and/or walk-in requests for support for all systems and equipment within the IT environment unclassified and classified network.
- Provide first level trouble shooting on file server and SQL server operations.
- Monitor replication between global catalogs and domain controllers using approved tools.
- Provide system administration support for Windows Server 2008/2012R operating systems, including software installs, applying patches, managing file systems, monitoring performance and troubleshooting alerts with monitoring tools.
- Document procedures taken to research, assess, troubleshoot, test, and resolve support and assistance in designated ticket tracking system (ITSM Remedy).
- Modify user accounts: resets and unlocks (NIPR/SIPR)
- Manage Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory integrated DNS servers and multi-master zones.
- Manage and monitor backup process to include daily review of backup logs and monthly test restores as part of routine maintenance and testing.
- Operate and monitor the disaster recovery process, procedures and policies.
- Operate and maintain the off-site tape storage process for disaster recovery and emergency access.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Top-Secret Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019