CoreSys Consulting Services, LLC is seeking qualified individuals to fill various positions for the US Army Human Resource Command (HRC) Enterprise Technology Integration, Governance, Engineering, and Requirements (ETIGER) contract at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
About the Contract
The ETIGER contract provides Information Technology services including: (1) enterprise program and project management, (2) enterprise architecture, (3) system integration and testing, (4) IT portfolio management and system compliance, and (5) IT requirements and systems engineering.
These positions are part of an upcoming contract recompete with an anticipated award date of Feb 2020.
Contractors supporting this effort will work to achieve the following objectives:
(1) provide enterprise technology, systems integration, governance, architecture and engineering services to further the goal of meeting the vision of the Army Chief Information Officer-G6 (CIO-G6) of a secure, standard based environment
(2) provide recommendations on associated hardware (H/W) and software (S/W) technology upgrades and enhancements
(3) provide input to the Government to develop, implement, and maintain cost-effective, proven and state-of-the-art IT solutions to support HRC and its mission partners business processes, its field operating elements, and its client communities
(4) provide technical and management support to the Government’s existing systems and business processes, as well as implement current and future initiatives
(5) provide IT services to maintain, enhance and develop HRC and their mission partner’ssystems, programs, applications, and databases vital to access and manage the active-duty, Army Reserve, retired personnel, National Guard Soldiers, Individual Ready Reserve (IRR), Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC), US Military Academy (USMA), Department of the Army Civilian (DAC) and other personnel, in peacetime and at war.
CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.