OBIEE Data Visualization Lead
- Crystal City, VA
Leads and performs application development, configuration and unit testing of Oracle Business
Intelligence (OBIEE) applications including Oracle HCM Analytics ETL, Visual Analyzer Projects, Data Visualization Desktop Projects (DVD), Dashboard and Reports for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Provides data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
- Responsibility over technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the IPPS-A implementation lifecycle.
- Serves as the resident authority for the development, implementation, and support of the Oracle Business Intelligence product for the IPPS-A program.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of OBIEE application including OBI Metadata Models, OBI Repository, and reports sharing/publishing.
- Create Advanced OBIEE based visualizations for end users
- Works closely with OBI team members, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions to develop high quality user-friendly IPPS-A Dashboard and Reports
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
- Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- Experience with Creating custom charts/graphs using java scripts and integrations with open source charting libraries using OBIEE
- 3+ years enterprise level design and development experience using OBI HCM Analytics
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Good working knowledge of extending OBI HCM Apps and related ETL programs with new data sources, DFFs, and new DWH tables
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
- Experience with creating advanced visualizations using OBIEE/VA/DVD
- Good working knowledge of integration of HCM Analytics with ODI, Oracle Access manager, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher, and SharePoint
- Experience with Oracle data warehousing, Star schemas
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Experience with OBIEE 12c
- Experience with OBIEE Visual Analyzer, DVD (Data Visualizations Desktop)
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily within the US Department of Defense. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development , Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE Solutions, Data Warehousing, etc. Employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Monday, July 9, 2018