EA Analyst/ Designer
- Crystal City, VA
POSITION SUMMARY:The EA Analyst/Designer – Army Military Personnel for this position provides internal SI understanding of Army military personnel processes and procedures, and related input and validation for all relevant system capabilities across the full SDLC, to include preparing associated Program documentation.
- Maintains currency in understanding of Army military personnel systems, policies, and procedures. Identifies emerging relevant technologies, and Army military personnel policies and procedures that may result in improvements to current processes and systems solutions.
- Within Army PM forums, collaborates with customers to gather information, define complex work problems, and design system solutions and procedures to resolve problems and deliver required capabilities.
- Leads functional analysis to document complex process steps, tasks and their inter-relationships. This includes Fit-Gap/Blue-Printing analysis and demonstrations, course of action (COA) analysis, and development and review of associated Program documentation.
- Participates in design and development of functional and technical solutions, and development and review of functional and technical documentation to provide SME input and review.
- Participates in all SDLC levels of testing to provide SME validation and recommendations for corrections or improvement.
- Develops and delivers oral presentations, and explains the most complex material in a clear fashion.
- Provides effective direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience with at least 12-15 years of related experience; Masters degree preferred.
- 12 years of experience providing Army military personnel support for one or more Army components (Active, Reserve, National Guard) and an understanding of associated personnel policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Army military personnel policies, processes and procedures for deployed operations in support of war or humanitarian operations.
- Understanding of Army military personnel operational metrics.
- Experience leading teams.
- Experience preparing and delivering oral presentations.
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM software.
- Experience providing Army military personnel support in a deployed environment in support of war or humanitarian operations.
- Experience providing Army military personnel support in a classified environment.
- Experience in developing a software system under the DODI 5000.2 (Operation of the Defense Acquisition System).
- Experience in developing an Army personnel system.
- Understanding of the DOD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA).
- Understanding of the DOD Human Resources Management (HRM) Enterprise Standards.
- Understanding of the DOD Common Human Resources Information Standards (CHRIS).
- Understanding of Agile software development processes, experience preferred.
- Understanding of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), experience preferred.
- Understanding of the DOD Architectural Framework (DODAF), experience preferred.
- Understanding of Army military personnel support for more than one Army component, experience preferred.
- Understanding of Army military pay processes and procedures for one or more Army components, experience preferred.
- of the DOD Finance and Accounting (F&A) Enterprise Standards.
- Understanding of the Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS).
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Monday, November 5, 2018