PeopleSoft Senior Admin
- Crystal City, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior PeopleSoft Administrator will provide system/PeopleSoft application administration support all IPPS-A environments across multiple datacenters. The Sr. PeopleSoft Admin will work with other PeopleSoft admins to design, implement and support all PeopleSoft HCM, CRM and ELM Development, Test, and Production Environments (NIPRNET and SIPRNET) within multiple Department of Defense data centers. Other responsibilities include providing PeopleSoft, third-party application, and infrastructure advisory and support services for production sustainment and on-going development and testing efforts.
- Coordinates systems management tasks with data centers in conjunction with established data center SLAs on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet;
- Manages PeopleSoft infrastructure, COOP/Disaster Recovery, performance and capacity, application administration in NIPRNet and SIPRNet;
- Researches, studies and evaluates software tools, hardware, integration technologies, services, and leading edge technologies that could be applied to the IPPS-A NIPRNet and SIPRNet infrastructure;
- Performs analytics to identify and highlight PeopleSoft technology infrastructure risks, issues & dependencies;
- Ensures PeopleSoft application hardware remains in compliance with DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework Regulations;
- Works closely with the CM Lead and assists the Deployment and Software Sustainment teams in planning releases and PUMs, and delivering applicable documentation;
- Ensures the architecture and associated infrastructure on which PeopleSoft applications are deployed are robust and remain stable;
- Performs daily system maintenance and monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of PeopleSoft hardware and server resources; review of system and application logs; and verification of completion for key processes and scheduled jobs, such as batch processes and backups;
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced systems administrators, supporting team members, developers and testers
- Additional duties and activities as assigned by Infrastructure Manager
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 - 12 years of IT experience in a large systems software development, implementation, deployment and support capacity; preferably in Government systems environments such as Army HRC, PD ALTESS, DISA, DLA, or VA enclaves
- 5+ years of experience in administration of PeopleSoft application software environments including Oracle WebLogic, PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle, MS SQL Server, and servers running Windows or Solaris OS
- 3+ years of experience in a PeopleSoft production support capacity for HCM release 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.54.x or higher
- 5+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Upgrade Assistant and/or Change Assistant
- Experience with PeopleSoft PUM for application of patches and bundles, Change Package creation and maintenance, administration experience using Change assistant and PUM for v9.2 is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong troubleshooting, tuning, installation and configuration & technical support skill
- Must have a current DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II - Security+ (minimum)
- Experience working with Interaction Hub, ELM, and CRM desired.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 12c in UNIX and Windows environments preferred.
- Experience implementing DoD system hardening (STIGs)
- Experience deploying systems through the Army HRC process, DISA Rapid Access Computing Environment (RACE) model, and the Server-based Application Hosting model of DISA’s Computing Services Directorate (CSD) IT Services along with an understanding of the DISA Computing Systems Division (CSD) Services Request Process
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us:CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Monday, December 10, 2018