Senior Systems Engineer
- Fort Knox, KY
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies. Typical customers are HP end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
- Master: Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovated solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organization's long term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- Typically a technical Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Masters degree and a minimum of 11 years of experience
- 7 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, CPLusPLus, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies. Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM. Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
- Master in DBA Advanced Web Technologies.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018