Systems Administrator (Windows Server 2012, 2016)
- Washington, DC
- Download updates for third party applications supported by CCSA
- Create and deploy applications through System Center Configuration Manager
- Review the ACAS Report and troubleshoot any issues with open findings
- Coordinate between Sys Admins making sure their systems have the patches needed so they can update their serves
- Go to the weekly IAVM meeting held by Security to brief on the current status of compliance.
- Support Deputy PM with updating eMASS package regarding the control families we are in charge of.
- Requesting documentation be provided for support of the ATO package in eMASS from our Sys Admins in charge of the systems.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 experience
- Exposure to SCCM
- High level troubleshooting experience
- IAT II certified
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Two years with Windows System Administration experience in a virtual environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable with most aspects of operating system administration; for example, configuration of mail systems, system installation and configuration, printer systems, fundamentals of security, installing third-party software
- Has an understanding of Windows-based operating system; understands paging and swapping, inter-process communication, devices and what device drivers do, file-system concepts (I-node, clustering, logical partitions), virtualization, and middleware.
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands basic routing concepts. Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (TK, Perl, VBScript, a shell). Knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) and IT Security control implementation, management, monitoring, intrusion/penetration detection, and alert notification. Knowledgeable with Storage Area Networks (SAN), Enterprise Backup solutions and fault tolerant technologies.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Top-Secret Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Monday, July 8, 2019