Application Administrator - Syslog/Splunk/vRealize Log Insight
- Kansas City, MO
- Responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, configuration, availability, monitoring, troubleshooting of a multi-site Data Center internal application portfolio supporting business and IT service delivery.
- Serves as application SME; leading investigation and diagnosis, workaround enactment, root cause analysis and resolution for all incidents and problems.
- Responsible for the coordination, creation, publishing, implementation and sustainment of Data Center application lifecycle technical, functional and security baseline plans.
- Coordinates with data center and customer stakeholders in the automation and delivery of services and service components.
- Responsible for the creation, sustainment, implementation and delivery of a comprehensive audit analytics and reporting plan supporting Data Center processes, functions and technical service areas.
- Senior-level and have experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (vRealize Operations Manager & vRealize Log Insight), Syslog-NG, Splunk, Sustainment Engineering, MS Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x/7.x, DISA STIGs/SRG, BMC Remedy Service Management Suite.
- Splunk Certified Admin certification.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018