Tier II Windows Administrator Jr. (Sunday- Thursday 12AM - 8:30AM)
- Arlington, VA
Be a part of a growing company supporting a critical mission for the Department of Defense. Urgent need for an Intermediate Network Support Technician (User Center Support/Help Desk).
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Computer Network or equivalent.
- Active or Interim TS clearance.
- Ability to obtain a Microsoft computing environment certificate within 4 months of start date.
- Respond to telephone, electronic mail, and/or walk-in requests for support for all systems and equipment within the IT environment unclassified and classified network
- Provide expert level Windows 10 Operating System and Application support
- Provide first level troubleshooting on network and server operations
- Provide system administration support for Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016 operating systems, including software installs, applying patches, managing file systems, monitoring performance and troubleshooting alerts with monitoring tools
- Document procedures taken to research, assess, troubleshoot, test, and resolve support and assistance in designated ticket tracking system (ITSM Remedy)
- Modify user accounts: resets and unlocks (NIPR/SIPR)
- Operate and monitor the disaster recovery process, procedures and policies
- Provide on site coverage from start of shift till relieved by next shift
- Available for after hours recall as necessary
Must be a US Citizen and possess an active or Interim Top Secret Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Friday, September 27, 2019