PeopleSoft Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Senior Administrator
- Crystal City, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Application Administrator - Lead will be responsible for performing installation, configuration, testing and supporting activities related to the design and functionality of ESB. In addition, the Sr. ESB Application Administrator -Lead will actively participate in integrated product team meetings providing the necessary knowledge and guidance to ensure the selected ESB is implemented, configured and deployed successfully.
The successful Sr. ESB App Admin - Lead candidate will be fluent with a variety of data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning and will have experience in designing web services with optimal security and performance. The candidate will also have a thorough understanding of the leading ESB solutions in the industry and will understand in detail the integration of the chosen ESB with the components of a specified technology stack.
- The IPPS-A Sr. ESB App Admin - Lead will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and documenting technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall Data Migration design;
- Supporting the design and development of the IPPS-A persistent messages, service handlers, service operations, validation and error reporting;
- Supporting the design and development of various message patterns like Request/Reply, Subscribe/Publish;
- Setup and integration of ESB with various components of the system like PeopleSoft Integration Broker, MQ and OAM/OID;
- Supporting the Testing and CM teams for Functional/Security and Performance Testing, Code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments;
- Working closely with ETL development team to define message queues, nodes, binding rules and routings
- Working closely with DBAs, ETL/ PeopleSoft Dev teams, and Security Team to improve performance and data quality
- Working closely with developers, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions
- Guiding and assisting other ESB staff to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet program goals and deliverable objectives;
- Other tasks and activities as assigned or directed by the Infrastructure Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Mathematics;
- 10-12 years of experience in the Information Technology field with an emphasis on large-scale ERP systems;
- 6+ years of strong experience with enterprise service bus technologies, to include design, installation, configuration and testing; Oracle ESB/SOA/MFT preferred
- Proven track record of successful deployment of ESBs from requirements gathering through implementation
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Must have a current DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II - Security+ (minimum)
- Experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker and PeopleTools
- 2+ years of experience integrating ESB/MQ with PeopleSoft Integration broker
- Experience configuring Oracle ESB in Linux/Solaris environments
- Experience with SOA registry setup and sharing
- Experience working in SIPRnet and an understanding of deploying ESBs aboard the SIPRnet.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018