- College Park, MD
- Serve as a senior subject matter expert in the cybersecurity field.
- Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Update the staffing plan on a quarterly basis.
- Brief management on reporting status.
- Assist in the development of data calls, slide decks, and reports as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring the best mix of personnel provide input based on the requirements of the request from management.
- Provide comprehensive Security Assessment Plan and provide recommendations to management.
- Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related field with at least five (5) years of relevant experience and 5 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
- PMP certification is required.
- CISSP, CISM or GSLC certification is required.
- Demonstrated leadership in a work environment of similar size, scope and complexity of this project.
Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Monday, August 13, 2018