Information Assurance Policy Analyst
- College Park, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews, consolidates and develops IA policy in accordance with M-NPPC requirements.
- Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall M-NPPC implementation of its IA policies, procedures and process.
- Provide technical support and assistance to M-NPPC and assess IT policies, standards, guidelines or procedures to ensure a balance of security and operational requirements.
- Required to brief senior management on IA Policy changes, updates and progress.
- Maintain robust standardized cybersecurity operations through implementation of detailed guidance and procedures to enhance the organization’s overall security posture and ensure the protection of vital data and information systems.
- Provide recommendations for consolidating or developing Cybersecurity policy and procedures.
- Responsible for all supporting activities to effectively manage this task.
- Develop, design, review, update, and disseminate clear and concise guidance pertaining to M-NPPC enterprise cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide development and cybersecurity system security engineering expertise that is necessary to draft, review, revise, and deliver the Cybersecurity program policy documents.
- Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related field with at least seven (7) years of IA Policy experience.
- Demonstrate proven proficiency and experience in developing and writing Cybersecurity program policy, doctrine, and regulations.
- CASP, CISSP, CISM or GSLC certification is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Posted On: Monday, August 13, 2018