SharePoint Integration Developer
- Crystal City, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: Manages the interface development, unit testing and deployment and integration of technical solutions for the IPPS-A project. Provides data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings on the IPPS-A project.
- Primary responsibility in technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation for the interface aspects of the implementation lifecycle.
- General responsibility in the design, development and delivery of one or more additional PeopleSoft application development components as may be required, including reports, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, co-ordination and meeting customer expectations
- Manages the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle.
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with technical design, configuration and unit testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Leads design and development activities within specific application software language
- Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
- Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 12+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 8+ years PeopleSoft experience with minimum of 4 years interface development experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x, 9.2 preferred.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Good working knowledge of one or more PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, SOA, Web Services, Workflow, Object Oriented PeopleCode etc
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
- Versed in the design, development and implementation of PeopleSoft ERP applications
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
- Ability to obtain active Secret clearance
- Experience with ETL tools such as Ab Initio
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x in HR, Payroll, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Time & Labor preferred.
- Security+ Certification
- Understanding of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques such as UML class diagrams; understanding of entity relationship diagram standards such as IDEF1x; and understanding of the DOD Architecture Framework (DoDAF); experience preferred.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance due to Federal Contracting Requirements
About Us: CoreSys Consulting is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) working primarily with the US Government. We hold a CMMI maturity level 3 rating in both Services and Development as well as an ISO 9001:2015 certification. The CoreSys leadership team has over twenty years of project planning, execution, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. We specialize in Custom Application Development, Enterprise Architecture and Governance, DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), CIO Support, Application Transformation and Modernization, J2EE / Open Source Solutions, Data Warehousing, plus much more. Full time employees are eligible to participate immediately in CoreSys Consulting Services’ competitive employee benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as participation in our 401k program with a company match.
Posted On: Monday, December 10, 2018