Information Assurance Security Engineer
- College Park, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems.
Tasks involve integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
- Analyzes information security requirements.
- Applies analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of work flow, organization, and planning.
- Provides security engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
- Provide a comprehensive Security Assessment Plan.
- Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related field with at least seven (7) years of IT experience.
- CASP, CISSP, CISM or GSLC certification is required.
- Oral and written communication skills are required.I
Monday, July 9, 2018