Quality Systems Manager, APQP
Cornerstone Management Solutions
- Pensacola, FL
Quality Systems Manager
Seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with a demonstrated history of developing and implementing SOP's and increasing product quality and control management, team management, budget development, and department operations/management.
- Manage all regulatory requirements (EPA, OSHA, DEP, Local authorities)
- Owner of manufacturing documentation (MPP content)
- Site PPAP owner in projects, based on global PPAP manual.
- Manage Site Document Control System (ISOX)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Streamline process & procedures to ensure efficient production process
- Manage all manufacturing documentation
- Implementation of a fact-driven & process improvement culture
- Incoming inspection, including data capture for supplier performance evaluation
- Data capture and traceability in cooperation with relevant functions
- System 8D reporting
- Manufacturing documentation (MPP) change and updates
- Ensure MPP is implemented and maintained
- Participate in engineering change management process (MPP related)
- Internal auditing Calibration, EMS and QMS functions
- Site APQP activities, PPAP documentation
Products: Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastics, Reinforced Thermosetting Resin Plastic, Carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) – Largest Privately-held business in this industry with exceptional growth!
Friday, March 6, 2020