RESIN SALES - PLASTIC COMPOUNDING
Cornerstone Management Solutions
- Chicago, IL
Our client is a fast-paced, growth-oriented global supplier of commodity and engineering resins seeking a Business Development Manager in the upper Midwest who has experience selling to Medical device OEM’s. You would be responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet company objectives and for developing sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Identify potential MEDICAL DEVICE companies seeking PLASTIC RESIN COMPOUNDING.
- Cultivate new Medical OEM partnerships, capitalizing on the strengths of the company’s compounding experience, as well as selling neat resins to the same prospects
- Work closely with medical OEMs and other molders to grow the company’s position as a preferred supplier
- Execute sales plans to achieve targeted maximum sales volume and profitability
- Negotiate contracts successfully and independently, initiate proposals, follow-up and close deals.
- Develop new opportunities at key accounts, and open new accounts
- Collaborate with quality and engineering teams on new product development and material selection
- Provide monthly sales, profitability, new opportunity reports, and an updated itinerary for future calls directly to the VP of Business Development, Chief Financial Officer, and President
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business with a technical background
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in plastic compounding industry
- Resin distribution, compounding, color concentrate, or additive sales experience a must
- Preferable locations are the Chicago Metropolitan Area, Wisconsin, and surrounding areas.
Tuesday, February 4, 2020