Quality Assurance Engineer
Cornerstone Management Solutions
- Saginaw, MI
To assist the Quality Manager in all quality-related areas including PPAP, APQP, and customer and supplier contacts. Ensure that the appropriate quality systems and procedures are in place, allowing for the products of the organization to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete customer PPAPs in accordance with customer requirements, Valley Procedures, and the AIAG PPAP under the direction of the Quality Manager.
- Contribute APQP in the development of FMEA’s (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis) and Control Plans. Responsible for sending to the customer for approval; track progress until program completion.
- Have a clear understanding of each Customer-Supplier Quality Manual & Customer specific requirements.
- Coordinate APQP Activities – Maintain meeting minutes.
- Conduct Internal Audits.
- Conduct final product audits under the direction of the Quality Manager.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain Gage Control system.
- Perform capability studies & Gage R&R’s.
- Complete all required IMDS forms; and all necessary paperwork.
- Assist with Quality Document Control, including blueprints and quality records.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020