Director of Business Administration
- Maple Grove, MN
Our client has retained us to help them hire a Director of Business Administration for their privately held, fast growing public accounting firm. To be successful in this role you must be equally able to lead company strategy initiatives, manage people and processes, collaborate cross-functionally, and be comfortable with details and tactics. Your focus will be to successfully execute strategy plans/projects, knowing that this will require hands on work as well as coordination with and delegation to other team members.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to take their career to the next level and have a direct impact to company growth and success.
Our client is a successful, growing, multi-industry certified public accounting firm who provides big-firm experience with a small-firm focus. They work with profitable, blue-chip companies are a trusted partner for long-term growth and success. They are recognized leaders in their field and serve as trusted advisors supporting strategic financial initiatives for their clients. They have a national client base with a regional focus throughout Minnesota.
More importantly, our client’s team members care about each other and about doing right by their clients who entrust them to guide their financial strategies. Our client is committed to providing an environment that not only fosters professional growth but a sense of belonging and community that thrives on mutual respect, cooperation, and independent thinking.
Our client values long-term relationships, investing time to get to know the staff, company, and industry for each of their clients. They take a holistic approach to managing relationships, providing a complete view of each company’s unique situation and tailoring services accordingly. The result is innovative, value-add accounting, tax, and consulting solutions that help businesses thrive now and in the future.
- Collaborate with Firm Partners on short and long-term planning initiatives
- Research, plan, and execute strategies to identify and hire top talent
- Develop and maintain consistent company-wide hiring, onboarding, performance, development, and other Human Resource processes
- Lead office management, administrative and non-client facing operations. Collaborate with Firm Partners to ensure office procedures are managed efficiently and effectively
- Maintain and oversee the day-to-day business operations of the organization, ensuring appropriate systems are in place that drive company success
- Assess current business operations, tools, and processes and make recommendations to leadership. Implement changes based on these recommendations/findings
- Develop KPIs and Metrics consistent with overall business plan
- Filter and translate ideas and organizational vision into the functional plans of the business
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure successful implementation of company strategy
- Demonstrate effective project management and continuous improvement skills. Uses both skills to evolve core processes
- 8+ years in an Operational or Strategy Leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.), or equivalent experience
- Proven success creating, executing, and sustaining strategic planning initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of human resource functions
- History of establishing, communicating, and meeting key business metrics
- Must be detail oriented with a continuous improvement mindset
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Proficient knowledge of finance and accounting
- Ability to organize time, set priorities, and work in an effective manner
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent writing, analytical, research, presentations, and public speaking skills
- Experience leading and developing strong teams
- Experience in an Accounting firm
- Self-starter, comfortable working and managing a team remotely
- Entrepreneurial mindset seeking to help grow a business
Wednesday, June 15, 2022