HR Coordinator will support the HR Manager with activities relating to staffing, performance management, compensation, organizational design and training and development.
• Coordinate calendars and scheduling for candidate phone and in-person interviews
• Assist with recruiting, new hire orientation and onboarding to ensure a consistent and experience
• Process employee changes such as new hires, transfers, pay adjustments, etc.
• Partner with employees and PEO to troubleshoot errors or issues.
• Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly data and reporting for HR Dashboards
• Follow and ensure full cycle recruiting process within Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Back up to receptionist when out of the office
• Prepare documents, presentations and other materials for meetings and correspondence
• Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism; handle assignments that may be confidential in nature and use discretion on determining who has access to such information
• Perform general administrative duties (printing, copying, collating, filing, sorting, etc.) as needed
• Assist with other internal projects, as assigned
• 2+ years’ experience working in a corporate environment
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
• High School diploma or GED
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Proven ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization, including C-suite
• Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with dynamic workdays and changing priorities
• Demonstrated attention to detail, thoroughness, and ability to stay organized while dealing with highly confidential information
• Independent, self-starter that can work collaboratively with a team
• Fast paced office environment, strong values culture