- Minneapolis, MN
If you're looking for a tech scale-up there are a few to choose from, but none quite with our client's story. Over the past 8 years, they've built the world's largest distributed manufacturing network and have built the easiest-to-use product for ordering custom parts. They help the companies you know and love to build a better future, from humble startups to big names like Audi, HP, and NASA. Some parts we've produced are floating in space right now.
Our client is hiring a US Account Manager, to work remotely to join them on this mission!
You'll use your existing customer network, complemented with their key accounts, to scale your sales from day 1, and hit the ground running. This can be considered a high-stakes role, with steep targets and equally steep compensation when successful.
What you'll do:
- Managing roughly 40-80 accounts from SMBs who need quick and reliable sourcing to Fortune 500s who want to de-risk and optimize their supply chains across the Manufacturing, Aerospace, Robotics, Automotive, Medical, and Energy industries
- "Land and expand" with sales-qualified customers. You will handle incoming deals from existing clients, build relationships with current contacts, prospect for new contacts within your assigned accounts, and grow revenue quarter over quarter
- Strategize and formulate plans with your manager and team for how to continue growing revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and recurring business within your accounts.
- Help customers get to market faster and more efficiently by using their platform for quoting and network for production.
- Supporting manufacturing projects from the prototyping phase to production for CNC machining, injection molding, Sheet metal, and 3D printing.
- Helping engineering teams use the Hubs platform effectively to reduce lead times and manufacturing costs
- As part of your role, you will be expected to be on the phone as a regular part of your day, and on the road visiting your clients on-site about 15-25% of the time (once we're allowed to again, of course)
- Commercially driven, but never at the expense of customer success
- An experienced sales professional (3y+) with a proven track record in (custom) part manufacturing, and series production
- You probably studied Mechanical Engineering or some sort of past life within the Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace Industries
- Fluent with online software tools, such as Google suite, online CRM, etc
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Nice to haves:
- Track record with one of our competitors
- Specialized in a specific industry, such as Aerospace
- An active Rolodex of accounts in manufacturing relevant industries
Why our client?
- They offer a competitive OTE plus bonus incentive
- Everyone has the opportunity to make an impact from day one, in a high-paced culture to accelerate our growth as we scale!
- Work for an International company in a remote opportunity
- "Work from anywhere" policy 3 months per every single year!
- Everyone's a student and teacher with our LinkedIn learning platform, Tech hub, hacks, and innovation sprints
- Free access to Headspace meditation app
- Stay fit anywhere in the world and sign up to Class Pass and join colleagues who run, climb, cross fit
- Regular team events and annual team trip in Europe
- We offer generous health insurance benefits including dental + vision and you’ll get 24 PTO days per year
Thursday, June 2, 2022