Vice President of IT
- Toledo, OH
The Vice President of IT will be the overall business technology leader for this $100M+ diversified distribution company. Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will lead the overall strategy for Information Technology in alignment with the growth strategy for the business.
This individual will work closely with division heads and other functional leaders to create an overall technology roadmap and will deploy an internal team as well as outside resources to execute on the strategy.
- Leads development of the global IT strategy and roadmap; ensures its integration with the company’s strategic planning process, to fulfill the needs of the business strategy and plans
- Leads the enterprise-wide IT function including governance, architecture, information management, solution delivery, service management and day-to-day operations of the global network, storage, security, compliance and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Develops, fosters and maintains positive working and collaborative relationships with business leaders across the company. Acts as a trusted advisor to develop a clear understanding of business needs.
- Remains current on new technologies and platforms and provides direction on what emerging technologies to be assimilated, integrated and introduced within the company. Manages the launch of on-time and on-budget IT solutions that have a positive business impact.
- Leads the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Develops and maintains an IT workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills and competencies that balance the needs between growing the agility required to achieved business objectives and ensuring the core IT functions are reliable, stable and efficient.
- Fosters an engaged work environment within the department, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Ensures that appropriate communication and alignment occurs throughout IT by facilitating/participating in regular meetings, conducting regular team meetings, encouraging an open-door policy, and proactively seeking feedback from team members.
- Drives the development of enterprise technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics to ensure IT delivers value to the enterprise.
- Reviews, establishes, and implements IT policies, procedures and service level agreements throughout the company to ensure KPIs are met.
- Prepares and monitors IT expense & capital budgets that meet the company’s objectives and constraints.
15+ years in experience in Information Technology
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
5+ years IT leadership experience
Strong generalist IT experience; Infrastructure, Applications, ERP, etc…
Thursday, November 12, 2020