- Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
CorTalent has been retained by a company in the Twin Cities seeking a Sales Specialist for a new access application they are developing. This person will be building relationships with existing customers on the technology platform. The ideal candidate has experience with access control systems and will be accountable for working with the existing customer base and upselling this new SaaS product. This person will work closely with the Sales team to grow existing accounts and strategically partner on solutions. Someone who is a team player and has interest in educating others on the new product will be successful in this role.
- Are you a self-starter and hungry to be an instrumental part in growing a business?
- Do you create environments of collaboration and excellence? Are you positive and uplift your team and others around you?
- Are you entrepreneurial and invest in your employer as if it’s your own business?
- More than 2 years of experience and proven ability to develop a prospect pipeline via high volume outbound prospecting and engaging business leaders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Past experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Must be highly organized and analytical
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential solutions to fulfill requirements
- Must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Pursue and close leads created by Account Managers, Marketing and the Sales Specialist for new platform.
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and annual sales and qualified opportunity quotas(determined by area/region.)
- Execute pre-call planning strategies.
- Be the expert of platform and educate other team members on access control systems.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding software and other offerings.
Thursday, November 7, 2019