- Minneapolis, MN
The Customer Service/Dispatcher is a critical role in the resolution of technical, and escalated support incidents related to generator end users. The service team provides business critical support to customers along with various service offerings. You will be an integral team member and a true advocate for customer resolution, supporting customer incident triaging efforts alongside our service technicians in the field. The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and an excitement for technology, generators, and back-up power sources. Beyond triaging escalations and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impacts being increasing customer value, improving processes and driving product feedback.
Reporting Relationship: The Customer Service/Dispatcher reports to the Service Manager
- Review and triage customer and partner escalation through the internal escalation process across various cross-functional teams and key stakeholders; peak volume will occur 2-3 days per week
- Be proactive in solving issues to drive permanent resolutions and efficiencies
- Collaborate with Service Manager, customer support team members and technicians to analyze situations and determine appropriate resolution path
- Provide ongoing communication and status updates to all parties throughout duration of incidents
- Always approach problems with a customer first mind-set and select the best resolution path necessary
- Develop and share best practices and recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Ensure all new service requests are assigned to the appropriate technician
- Review and monitor the Dispatch Board to ensure service level agreements are being met and to maximize technician time efficiencies
- Ensure all issues completed by the technicians are closed and invoiced in a timely matter
- Ensure all invoicing is accomplished per customer invoicing requirements
- Review and follow up on unresolved issues weekly
- Review all service invoicing to ensure the appropriate documentation was provided and the troubleshooting steps taken to resolve the problem were accurate and complete
- Excellent communications skills, outstanding written and verbal communication
- Effective, polished interaction with customers to gather information quickly; explain customer responsibilities in resolving issue; communicate next steps and status; and inspire confidence
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, cross-team collaboration, and critical thinking
- Ability to influence people at all levels to drive incident resolution
- Passion for technology and customer support, Proven technical aptitude
- High attention to detail, able to problem solve logically and think critically
- Technical aptitude with a passion to learn
- Creative Problem Solving by driving innovative solutions and can thrive in ambiguity
- Prior Technical Support experience including experience in a customer facing or customer technical support role
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in work and relationships
- Demonstrates servant-based principles with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates innovation/creativity in work
- Possesses strong work ethic and takes ownership of both company and client goals/objectives
- Focused on understanding, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Focused on collaboration and team work for the mutual success of the company and its employees
- Limited travel requirements.
- 2 or 4 year degree desired, or equivalent work experience
- Industry experience preferred – Knowledge in Generators, Power Equipment, and Transfer Switches, is a must.
- Efficient in Microsoft Suite products including Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. HM Cragg reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
HMCragg offers equal employment opportunities to all based upon individual merit and without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, disability, marital status, gender, age or any other protected characteristic.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021