Administrative Assistant, Finance
- Eden Prairie, MN
You are a hard-working Administrative Assistant that has experience in finance and accounting. You are a person who understands the self-starting nature of small business and enjoys jumping in to help wherever needed. Being detail and process oriented is a must for this position since you will be communicating with internal and external stakeholders on accounting-based work for the company. Whether you have years of experience in this type of position and can hit the ground running or are early in your career, hungry and motivated to learn, this will be an opportunity that has unlimited potential.
This position reports to the Controller.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Accounting Duties (70%)
- Manage the entry and coding of invoices, check requests, and payments to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handle all customer and vendor correspondence related to financial matters via phone or email.
- Correspond with customers and vendors to ensure updated payment information is on file and processed correctly.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Collect and verify invoices, bills, and checks by performing pre-audits to ensure both accuracy and appropriateness prior to payment.
- Reconciles various accounts in Netsuite by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Oversee all financial documentation by maintaining files in an organized fashion for easy reference.
Administrative Duties (30%)
- Assist with maintenance, tracking and collection of confidential information for the President and CEO.
- Preparing documents, presentations and other materials for executive level meetings and correspondence.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism; handle assignments that may be confidential in nature and use discretion on determining who has access to such information.
- Perform general administrative duties (printing, copying, collating, filing, sorting, etc), as needed.
- Assist with other internal projects, as assigned.
- 2+ years Executive Admin Experience
- 2+ years of professional level financial experience including AP and AR a plus but not required
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Intacct experience a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with all levels of the organization, including C-suite
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with dynamic workdays and changing prioritize
- Demonstrated attention to detail, thoroughness, and ability to staying organized while dealing with highly confidential information
- Independent, self-starter that can work collaboratively within a team
Monday, February 22, 2021