Senior Manager - Conversion
- Oak Brook, IL
Do you possess strong analytical skills and the ability to tie action to results? Are you a thought leader that brings forward-thinking and innovative strategies to the table?
Our client, a strategic partner that provides data-driven solutions to colleges and universities to maximize their enrollment, engagement and retention, is looking for a Senior Manager of Conversion to join their team!
The Senior Manager – Conversion focuses on opportunities to increase the effectiveness of leads generated on behalf of our client's partners. A cross-functional role, this individual serves as a primary connector between marketing, admissions and technology.
Conversion Strategy and Execution
- Develops annual roadmap for conversion; adjusts for quarterly planning.
- Partners with functional SMEs and analytics team to align on channel conversion initiative and testing plan.
- Serves as client-liaison on conversion and Salesforce initiatives.
- Product champion and subject-matter expert for conversion-oriented products.
- Serves as Salesforce SME on Marketing and Admission focused tools; develops roadmap against salesforce initiatives.
- Responsible for data mapping and connections between marketing and technology.
- Provide recap on campaigns and conversion initiatives.
- Partners with account and analytics team on ad-hoc reporting requests.
- 8+ years experience in Marketing Strategy – with an emphasis on Salesforce enablement
- 3-5 years Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience measuring and analyzing data using an analytics platform (like Google Analytics).
- Excellent written and verbal communication (client-facing experience required)
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
Thursday, January 2, 2020