Managed Service Sales
- Naugatuck, CT
Our Client is a top Managed Services Provider that typically works with companies that range in size from 5-250 employees to provide them with partially or fully outsourced IT support, strategy, consulting and cyber security services. With a strong referral base driving the sales behind their services, our client has grown exponentially since opening in 1985. They are now looking to add in another top sales professional to sell these services further.
Qualified candidates will:
- Responsible for acquiring new business for our Managed Services Department
- Acting in a consultative capacity, responsible for building relationships in small and medium businesses.
- Consistently prospect, develop and close opportunities.
- Build strategic relationships with decision makers in target accounts.
- Develop and qualify leads and build a robust reliable pipeline of opportunities.
- Stay current and informed on new developments in the IT industry
- Schedule and conduct meetings and presentations with key decision-makers.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of successful IT solution sales.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and recognized success in negotiating and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex sales with an extended sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including CEO, CFO, CIO and Director level
- CRM experience (HubSpot preferred)
Tuesday, February 11, 2020