- Eden Prairie, MN
CorTalent is partnering with a business in the West Metro who is seeking a UX Designer for their Digital Marketing Team. This is a $17 billion business who has a new CEO ready to invest in their digital transformation. This position is primarily responsible for designing, developing experiences for several global websites. The idea candidate must demonstrate the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team, be resourceful and motivated to take ownership of small to large projects. In this position, you will be responsible for translating complex interactions into simple and elegant solutions that keep the end experience for our customers at the forefront. From web strategy and vision through execution, you will conduct research, design solutions, and collaborate with our business and technology teams to make it all a reality.
- Are you ready to optimize your career by bringing your digital toolbelt to a progressive corporate environment?
- Do you get excited about a business that is willing to invest in marketing?
- Are you an innovator, collaborator, and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4+ years of experience in a UX and design role working on Sitecore web projects
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design techniques, basic design principles and interaction design concepts
- Experience consuming web analytics (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) and creating experiences based on data and business objectives
- Mastery of UX tools like Figma, InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Axure
- Proficient in Adobe and Illustrator, and able to edit and manipulate images
- Excellent eye and visual taste, including a passion for simplicity and a clean, crisp aesthetic
- Turns Marketing requirements into deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups, and live webpages via Sitecore CMS.
- Works with developers, content web editor, and account managers to create clean page layouts and intuitive interfaces that lead to extraordinary user experiences
- Designs, builds and optimizes web pages, landing pages and microsites using a library of components.
- Presents client-facing deliverables including wireframes, user scenarios, design mockups and prototypes
- Creates compelling interactions and experiences within brand style guidelines that support desired user behaviors
- Works both independently and collaboratively in an agile, deadline-driven environment
- Communicates regularly and proactively to marketing managers and developers on status of projects, escalates resource and timing concerns
- Utilize Adobe Analytics, Lucky Orange, Site Improve, and Marketing customer research to continually improve website user experiences.
- Collaborating with Marketing teams to find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Supporting other team members as needed (QA, web content editor, resizing of graphics, etc.)
Monday, November 25, 2019