- Sioux Falls, SD
The First National Bank in Sioux Falls has retained CorTalent to assist them in finding their next Operations Leader!
This leader will be responsible for collaboratively leading bank operations to facilitate outstanding, easy and simple experiences for the bank’s customers and internal stakeholders. This leader will be empowered to organize teammates in an optimal fashion to ensure FNBSF is positioned for growth across business lines.
FNBSF seeks an experienced operations manager to lead a team of talented operations professionals. The person selected will be a critical part of bank future operational decision-making, vision and strategy, and implementation as FNBSF seeks to grow and improve relationships with our customers across the bank. In the role, the individual will be responsible for day-to-day operations for Customer Service, Deposit Operations, Payments, Business Banking Operations (Treasury Management), Online Banking, and Fraud Operations.
- Leadership, Managing, Accountability (L + M = A). Lead with clear direction, providing the necessary tools to delegate and elevate for growth and development of teammates. Communicate well, own expectations and consequences.
- Lead the deposit maintenance/services, cash management, online banking, fraud, customer service, and payments teams.
- Ownership of bank critical operations processes, operational risk management, and policy/procedure evaluation and improvement.
- Measurement of operations efficiency, effectiveness, and resulting customer (external and teammate) engagement and satisfaction.
- Acting on customer and operations data to improve customer experiences and create efficiencies.
- Leader who identifies fully and completely with FNB’s FIRST Values.
- Commitment to customer experience, recognizing that easier and better experiences for our customers build loyalty and brand commitment.
- Depth of understanding of one or more of business banking operations (Treasury Management), online banking, Deposit Operations, Payments, or Fraud with team or cross-unit leadership preferred.
- Willingness to ask hard questions, search deeply for the answers, and be constantly curious.
- Background in or affinity for program management, project management, and business analysis. A willingness to use those skills to increase efficiency and implement new products and services that improve customer and teammate experiences.
- Demonstrates empathy for and understands the challenges the sales team faces. Has experience with creating joint solutions to maximize sales team efforts and minimize operations staff burden.
- Visionary who looks within and outside of the financial services industry for ways to make things better for internal and external customers.
- Recognizes that people matter and that anyone, regardless of position within the bank, is a leader.
- Committed to growing and challenging their people, having hard conversations, and sharing the joy of a job well done.
- Resilient and approaches problems from several different angles, recognizing risks, value, and reward from thinking differently, failing, and learning.
This individual will report to the Chief Customer Experience Officer and be part of a team of leaders that includes Information Technology, Marketing, and Facilities Design/Innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent life experiences.
- At least 8-10 years of experience required.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021