- Minneapolis, MN
If you have a passion for recruiting, want to work in a collaborative team environment, and crave variety in your clients and searches then this role may be for you!
CorTalent is seeking a Senior Recruiter to support retained search clients, focusing on positions in the HR, Finance, and Administration space. In this role, you will run and manage your own recruitment projects focused on finding top talent for our clients. Our Recruiters are not responsible for bringing in their own clients, rather they are focused on providing excellent support and expertise for client’s hiring and talent assessment needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for executing the full-cycle recruitment process including candidate sourcing and vetting, candidate presentation, interview support, pre- and post- hire support, and managing the overall client relationship.
- Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
- Accurately and consistently track key metrics and pertinent information related to candidates, clients, and search projects in the ATS/PM tool.
- Assists in arrangement of client on-site interviews, reference checks, background checks, assessments and on-boarding as requested.
- Creatively source candidates through various methods and platforms, and conduct research to identify additional talent sourcing channels.
- Vet candidates for quality and fit for our clients and present top talent through various methods such as phone calls with clients and/or detailed written recommendations.
- Understands client’s hiring needs, culture, and expectations and utilizes this information to effectively execute and complete retained search projects.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for clients and communicates consistently to share market data, provide weekly progress updates, manage expectations etc.
- Works collaboratively with other Recruiters within CorTalent to share best practices, resources, and to support each other’s projects as needed.
- Owns and is accountable for all project deliverables for their searches and communicates with their manager and clients to keep all parties updated.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- 3+ years of experience executing the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Expertise in filling roles in HR, Finance, and Administration preferred.
- Efficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Demonstrates innovation/creativity in work.
- Focused on understanding, meeting, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in work and relationships.
- Possesses strong work ethic and takes ownership of both company and client goals/objectives.
- Demonstrates leadership principles with internal and external customers.
- Focused on collaboration and teamwork for the mutual success of the company and its employees.
- Demonstrates a willingness to sacrifice personal time for the company as conditions warrant.
Monday, September 20, 2021