Customer Success Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Our client, an IT Managed Service provider, is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their growing team! The company was founded over 20 years ago to help create social impact through the use of technology, and they have built their business around the core value of “Relentless Service to Others”.
The main goal of the Customer Success Manager is to foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions, provide guidance on new products and services, and retain customers beyond the lifecycle of their current contract. The CSM will be the main point of contact for clients to troubleshoot issues and will be responsible for taking a proactive approach to identify new project or opportunities with existing clients.
Account Management and Service Delivery
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client relationships with Point of Contacts and key decision makers.
- Manage all facets of account management by creating comprehensive account management plans that provide clear IT roadmap strategy to deliver their core business objectives with clear timelines and actions.
- Ensure annual service reviews with every client detailing the value they receive from existing contracts and introduce product updates and new products and services.
- Lead contract re-negotiations creating strategic renewal options leveraging upsell and cross sell options and help the customer receive maximum value by placing more or all their business with Varsity.
- Actively lead and participate in sales cycle with existing clients for identifying and closing new engagements and opportunities such as upsells, upgrades, new projects, and technologies, etc.
- Represent the voice of the customer to the rest of the Varsity team.
- Track all outreach, engagement, and touchpoints with customers on a daily and weekly basis.
- Meet or exceed revenue, utilization, margin, and customer experience targets through the successful delivery of projects.
- Create proposals and SOWs for new projects with existing clients.
- Help create technology solution offerings that streamline the implementation process.
- Engage with customers and act as the management sponsor of key projects.
- Track and forecast pipeline of project revenue and sales opportunities with existing clients.
- 5+ years of Account Management experience in IT, Managed Services, or similar industry.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, problem solve and pivot with changing priorities.
- Experience working with non-profits, schools, and/or healthcare organizations a plus.
Monday, March 22, 2021