Inside Sales Representative
- Myrtle Beach, SC
CorTalent is partnering with their long-standing client based in the Twin Cities, who is ready to expand further into other regions in the United States. This is a newly created position as they grow their presence in the United States. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really enjoys helping others and building their sales skills. The Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for developing and implementing the strategies and tactics to achieve the revenue goals, in close partnership with outside sales personnel. This person will handle all inside aspects of business development, including prospecting for new clients. This role will require relationship development and management of administrative and leadership contacts at schools and districts. They will be responsible for developing new opportunities within the school or district by identifying strategic objectives and developing sales solutions that meet those needs. They will also focus on developing new customer relationships and managing key ongoing client and partner relationships. The Inside Sales Consultant is an active selling and outside sales support role that involves teamwork between other sales and service personnel in key markets around the country.
- Are you entrepreneurial and invest in your employer as if it’s your own business?
- Are you positive and uplift your team and others around you? Do you help the organization improve finance and operations?
- Do you create environments of collaboration and excellence? Having strong traits and capabilities to connect the dots across the organization is needed to be successful in this role.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience
- A proven track record of success selling and growing accounts
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, CRM, SharePoint and other related applications/tools
- Develop revenue to meet or exceed sales/profitability budget goals
- Partner with outside sales personnel to execute comprehensive market development strategies including market analysis, prospect identification, database development, email and outbound call campaigns, appointment generation, coordination and follow up
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners
- Maintain strong relationships with key clients over the life of the engagement, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue for the company
- Prospect potential client opportunities that would fit the Company’s ideal customer profile
- Develop proposals for client projects including educational products and professional services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline
Customer Relationship / Account Management
- Participate in the creation and implementation of customized solutions for clients that enable them to achieve their performance objectives
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ current needs and anticipate future needs
- Help oversee the logistics of implementation of client projects
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews to identify ways to improve service and expand business
- Provide accurate, detailed sales forecast information to Winsor Learning leadership on a regular basis
- Manage, develop, and improve client and prospect database
- Provide detailed, timely, professional recaps of all activity pertaining to active clients and prospect
Thursday, June 18, 2020