- Burnsville, MN
CorTalent has been retained by a power distribution solutions company in the Twin Cities. We are looking for a Sales Director to oversee the Critical Facilities team – both internal and external resources - to maximize their continued growth in the market with new and existing customers.The Sales Director will do this by developing the team, holding them accountable for results, committing to continuous improvement, and managing the sales process to achieve sales growth targets.
- Are you a go-getter with a “make it happen” attitude?
- Are you positive and uplift your team and others around you while still keeping people accountable and pushing everyone toward their goals?
- Are you adaptable in fast-paced and changing environments?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of sales experience; 5+ years of sales management experience
- Both internal direct team member and external rep agency management experience
- Experience with large national accounts
- Experience selling into Critical Facilities such as Data Centers or Hospitals
- Strong team, communication, and people management skills
- Analytical and computer skills
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, developing and upgrading the capabilities of the sales organization, providing constructive feedback while building employee morale, motivation, and loyalty.
- Analyze data and provide thoughtful leadership to aid in the continued development of the sales strategy including optimal structure, coverage, and resource plan.
- Identify and address training needs through feedback and direct observation and coaching of team members.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, forecasting, and maintaining territory sales plans.
- Accountable for achieving revenue growth, delivering annual sales plan and achieving other performance goals assigned to the sales team.
- Create strategic relationships and drive spec-in with major national accounts
- Responsible for maintaining, auditing, and distributing all documentation associated with territory sales plans, organizational procedures, and policies.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and provides customer and market inputs to the SIOP process.
- Creates a management methodology to gather regular and consistent inputs from team members and business systems that allow regular performance management, feedback on group and individual sales performance, as well as required reporting to leadership team regarding team performance and progress to goal targets.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in all aspects of sales, identifying and prioritizing, and executing on continuous improvement projects to maintain the highest standards of performance
- Monitor market dynamics through team member reports and firsthand market input to regularly inform the broader organization and executive team of important trends and competitive activity.
- Represents organization at trade shows, meetings, and other events.
- Responsible for managing and controlling all departmental expenses.
Friday, December 6, 2019