Chief Operating Officer
- Michigan or Remote, MI
We are very excited to announce a new Chief Operations Officer (COO) job opportunity with an entrepreneurial and fast-growth technology solutions company.
The COO will lead and manage all functional roles of the Company. This person will hold full P&L responsibility and will work closely with the CEO and Owner on developing and implementing the Company’s strategic plan.
Our client is open to location, but qualified candidates must be able to travel as needed. Experience with solution based professional services is highly encouraged.
- Develops, implements, and manages a strategic growth plan to meet and/or exceed Company goals and objectives
- Leads all functional business units
- Hires for and develops talent in all key leadership roles
- Manages large, complex projects and key initiatives
- Drives a culture of engagement and high performance
- 4-year degree or equivalent business experience, MBA preferred
- Experience leading the operations of a business
- High level of business and finance acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and initiatives
- Proven influencing skills and ability to drive results
- Effective people leader with past proven results
Monday, July 25, 2022