VP of Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN
If you value excellence and autonomy, you’ll fit right in with our client’s culture. This is a great opportunity to combine your strategic marketing expertise and knowledge of enterprise-level SaaS solutions to make an impact with a high-performing organization!
CorTalent has been retained by a global SaaS company that works with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers to increase visibility, transparency, and accuracy in their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives.
Our client is seeking a VP of Marketing to lead their in-house marketing team. This individual will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for developing and designing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns utilizing various strategies and platforms. They will lead the marketing department with the ultimate goal of generating quality leads.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals - with a strong focus on lead generation.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creation.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the lead generation funnel.
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase website traffic, website engagement and website conversion rate.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, and ROI.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
- Lead the maintenance of calendars of all lead generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Track and report on lead generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Guide marketing team to execute on B2B lead generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience driving marketing strategy in a B2B environment.
- Experience with B2B SaaS solutions and products that serve enterprise level clients.
- Experience in Supply Chain preferred but not essential.
- Experience directly managing and building out a marketing team.
- Experience defining marketing strategy using data and analytics.
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends over time - able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems – HubSpot experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Successful experience with Google AdWords and other digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience developing and implementing successful referral and/or affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of web design best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with online marketing campaigns and web technologies.
Thursday, April 29, 2021