- Minneapolis, MN
CorTalent is seeking an Account Executive within the IT industry to develop new relationships and manage strategic partnerships across the Twin Cities. This is an individual contributor position that has unlimited opportunity to succeed. The ideal candidate must have experience in consultative service-based selling, particularly with complex and customizable solutions. Someone who is driven to be the best and support their customers through ups and downs is inevitable. This is a quickly growing and reputable company that takes care of their employees both personally and professionally. Someone who has a good balance of independence and team-oriented nature will do best in this environment.
Do I hold the same values as the employer?
- Are you self-driven and motivated by quality work?
- Are you a relationship builder that enjoys solving problems for your clients by being creative with solutions?
- Are you strategic and a big-picture thinker that sees opportunity and improvements?
Do I have the experience it will take?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of services-based sales experience
- Exposure to technical acumen, preferably within the IT industry
- Book of business in the Healthcare, Government, or Manufacturing industries
- Experience with large national accounts
- Strong account planning client management skills
What will I be doing?
- Builds a book of business ($3 million) by identifying and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry; Primarily in Healthcare, Government, and Manufacturing
- Develops channel partners by offering a wide range of offerings and solutions.
- Maintains C-Suite and Executive-level relationships by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Identifies and recommends improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. Research and analyze sales options and new opportunities.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tuesday, June 16, 2020