Solutions Sales Consultant
- Cottage Grove, MN
Hunter mentality, consultative sales approach, professional, positive and driven – do these words describe you? Then you may be exactly what our client is looking for!
Our client is an integrated software and solutions provider for the hospitality industry. They aim to solve the most difficult technology and workflow challenges and provide solutions to help customers become more efficient and profitable.
They are seeking a Solutions Sales Consultant to develop and close new business, utilizing a consultative approach while working with C Suite and other high level stakeholders. In order to be successful, this individual must also have a hunter mentality and the ability to progress opportunities to the highest level of executives and close them effectively.
Our client has a servant mindset when it comes to their customers. They strive to provide solutions with the highest level of integrity and are always asking how they can improve. Innovation is a hallmark of their core values, and their ultimate goal is to put their customers, their people, and their company in a position to win.
- Discover, develop and manage business relationships with targeted prospects to help solve problems and sell our digital marketing software and solutions.
- Uncover problems and pain points through effective questioning and rapport building, while understanding their strategy for marketing or technology
- Apply industry experience and understanding of hotels, resorts and property management customers needs to effectively understand the best solution to recommend.
- Excellent rapport building at the “C” level via face to face, phone, email, text, events and social media.
- Present our products and services to qualified prospects via face to face and over the phone.
- Develop, update and effectively manage a quality pipeline of prospects.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating a lead to closing.
- Engage in cross department communication and relationships with key product and customer success managers.
- Manage the customer relationship after the sale and ensure a smooth transition through implementation, to ongoing support.
- Consistently update the CRM based on company expectations and best practices
- Grow current customers through cross sell into our digital marketing software
- Provide market trends and feedback to assist with product development and implementation activities.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Naturally optimistic disposition, willing to try things, think outside the box, find your own answers to solve problems and unafraid of failure.
- Enjoy working with A-players who push for a high level of performance and you thrive when you are held accountable to being the best version of you.
- 2-3+ years of solutions sales experience with a proven track record.
Expected Travel: 25% per month
Wednesday, August 21, 2019