Director of Service Operations
- Minneapolis, MN
The Director of Service Operations is a critical member of the leadership team and oversees the Service Operations function of the business. The Director of Service Operations ensures an exceptional client experience is delivered efficiently, consistently and effectively. Understanding the vision of the organization, the Director of Service Operations uses that information to build, streamline, run, and continually improve the core processes of the business, continually working to enhance our service offering to meet market needs.
Our client partners with CEOs, senior executives, and high potential leaders to help individuals realize their – and their organizations’ – potential. Their unique style combines business acumen, humanistic psychology, neuroscience, and an eclectic blend of leadership insights from academic theory to historical narratives. Their success is a result of a commitment to excellence and built upon their values of contributing to a greater cause, collaboration, continuous learning, fully invested partnership, maximizing human potential, and authenticity.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of activities including:
- Active member of the Traction Leadership Team, providing strategic input to the running of the business and owning the Service Operations function of the business to ensure the organization is meeting its goals.
- Proactively make suggestions and designs and implements infrastructure to maximize both the delivery of services to clients and the efficient running of the business.
- Build relationships with, influence, and inspire people of diverse backgrounds to drive successful communication, teamwork, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
- Proactively think about every touch point with a client and drive forward an initiative to “wow” clients and prospects at every step of the interaction.
- Lead product development and go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Continuous improvement – Proactively drive continuous review and improvement of firm’s current product offerings.
- Oversee Variable Labor Staff (Adjunct Consultants and CEO Advisors).
- Continually evaluate the breadth and depth of current bench of variable resources and consistently fill bench as needed to ensure we have adequate expertise to tap into to deliver our annual revenues, anticipating turnover and looping in HR as needed.
- Strategically build a proposal for CEO Advisor Program 2.0 taking into account our entire Variable Labor resources and how we will continue to attract, retain and continually replace behavioral science and business acumen talent.
- Manage and resource ongoing training and development to ensure our bench of professionals stays sharp, continually growing and developing.
- Take inventory of our current Service Providers and build a scorecard detailing the breadth and depth we have as an organization by Service Provider to assess the different industry experiences / skills / personalities that exist. Utilize this scorecard in resourcing process. Identify and proactively recruit for gaps that exist.
- Pull data from Salesforce and time tracking software to analyze profitability by engagement, product, account, and Relationship Manager.
- Design a client retention program that meets revenue goals.
- Lead identification and documentation of 5-7 core processes, continually working to refine and make proactive enhancements to these processes.
- Manage team members that provide support to Relationship Managers and Service Providers (Consultants).
- Develop and manage the technology and resources to effectively monitor: client engagements for Consultants, the new client welcome and intake process, ongoing client communication, data analysis, research, and material development.
- Understand the inputs of pricing and can use the pricing template to calculate pricing accurately and reliably.
- Oversee the contractual arm of the business, including the Statement of Work (SOW) lifecycle and contract renewal process.
- Leverage technology systems to streamline work and enhance client experience. Anticipate needs, proactively make recommendations, and implement system and process improvements.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years professional experience working in/with at least two of the three following areas: Human Resources, Organizational Development, Talent Management; Product Development and Management; Operations.
- Experience leading a staff of seasoned professionals.
- Quick learner with great comfort investigating, learning, and implementing new pieces of technology.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Traction (entrepreneurial operating system) is a plus.
- Experience working Salesforce or comparable CRM; working knowledge of how to create reports, pull and organize data to inform strategic decision making.
Wednesday, December 9, 2020