Digital Marketing Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
Be a part of a VERY different type of "agency" that feels more like client side but stretches you more like agency side (no long hours, we promise!) - this will have you on your toes, working with incredible peers and stretching your career to new heights. Learn more & apply today!
The Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Social has a passion for learning and education, developing solutions to client problems, and innovates through testing new ideas. This position is responsible for the development and management of clients’ marketing strategy, with an emphasis on digital awareness and engagement channels. Paid Social is the primary area of focus.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has strong analytical skills, is always asking “why?” and has a position on “how”.
- Is proactive and anticipates client needs.
- Can advance the practice area inclusive of awareness and engagement channels.
- Is geared to educate clients on their channels, inclusive of strategy, tactics and the broader industry.
- Proposes solutions to address client business needs and objectives.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Can effectively manage and prioritize between projects and clients.
- Strives for excellence in all of their tasks.
- Enjoys challenging projects.
- Drives to continually improve themselves, and surpass their past accomplishments.
Primary Responsibilities, Essential Functions and Requirements
The Digital Marketing Manager position is responsible for overseeing the awareness and engagement channel marketing strategy.
- Works with media leadership to build the overall media strategy for clients, with a focus on digital awareness and engagement channels.
- Manages client accounts to meet or exceed agreed upon KPI’s.
- Ensures testing and innovation are a core component of media execution.
- Owns channel strategy and execution for display, audio, video and paid social channels.
- Establishes clear goals for each client, as needed.
- Contributes to monthly reports and delivers actionable insights.
- Creates and delivers clear and actionable ad hoc reporting.
- Proactively communicates to account management team regarding updates to the account and performance.
- Provides tactical and strategic recommendations for optimizations, opportunities and concerns based on performance.
- 5-7 years’ experience managing awareness and engagement channels (Paid Social, Video, Audio, Display) in a corporate, agency, or freelance setting.
- Excellent understanding of the various digital and traditional marketing channels, and how they interact with one another.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
Wednesday, November 27, 2019