- Hastings, MN
A fast-growing apparel brand in the south metro is seeking a marketing-minded Graphic Designer eager to work in a fast paced, fun, collaborative environment. We run our company on the proven Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), and all individuals contribute to the company’s success!
The ideal candidate for the Graphic Designer position will have the ability to create high-quality image assets conforming to brand standards using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. This position is responsible for using established and new creative assets to produce production-ready creative and content for a variety of uses (print, email, social, and web). The candidate should have experience with email marketing campaigns, outstanding attention to detail, and thrive in an environment where timely execution amid multiple projects is of high-importance. An energizing, self-starting personality is a must, along with a desire to help grow the organization.
- Conceptualize, design and execute strong, attractive designs for all major collateral, print marketing, promotions, flyers, templates, hangtags, display ads, banners, landing pages, and signage.
- Ensure designs adhere to brand guidelines and collaborate with leadership to ensure materials adhere with company goals.
- Lead, design, develop and deploy email marketing campaigns and eNewsletters, manage email image assets/templates, and maintain all mail lists and segments for automation.
- Maintain and update templated collateral (sell sheets, hangtags, etc.) and distribute on proper channels.
- Write copy points for graphics and other materials.
- Photo editing and enhancement / photo illustrations.
- Design image assets and other components necessary for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
- Oversee the creation of the annual retail catalog project - design, layout, and printing.
- Prepare all print quotes and manage printing vendors.
- Coordinate print orders; prepare design files, follow proofs and ensure completion by deadlines.
- Provide graphics necessary for content strategy; work in coordination with digital marketing specialist to develop campaigns and update the content calendar.
- Assist with updating websites as needed.
- Assist with tradeshow preparation.
- Adhere to all deadlines.
- Take lead on assigned projects.
- Degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field or related work experience, evident in portfolio and resume.
- 3-5 years’ professional work experience.
- Prior experience in fast paced, growing company.
- Proficient using standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and related applications)
- Solid knowledge of business applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Expert in email marketing, development, tactics, and automation.
- Visual problem solver; able to take complex inputs and simplify through design
- Ability to take projects and drive them forward, prioritize projects, communicate progress, deliver on time
- Experience and working knowledge with commercial print vendors and properly preparing files for production
- Experience and working knowledge of designing for digital platforms
- General understanding of website CMS, such as WordPress
- Photography/Videography experience is a strong plus
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, where weekly progress and KPIs are measured
- Strong communication skills; Seeks to understand organizational needs to make the project successful
- Superb attention to detail/organizational abilities
- Excellent self-management skills
Casual, fun working environment. Strong benefits packing including: Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) Retirement Contribution, Paid Time Off (PTO), Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Volunteer service day, Brand allocation program, and a Shared Success Bonus Program
Friday, August 9, 2019