- Eden Prairie, MN
The Human Resources Generalist provides general human resource support to the Corporate HR department which will includes recruiting, employment documentation, HR information systems, compensation, development, and benefits. This position will work closely with all areas within the Corporate HR department, able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties.
Provide project management support and coordination for Human Resources activities and initiatives
Support programs that promote recognition, development, and retention of key talent
Perform tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, leaves and performance
Process actions including, but not limited to new hires and terminations, including preparation of applicable paperwork execution in partnership with the company’s PEO
Generate a variety of standard and ad-hoc reports to support management and measure performance
Analyze and solve problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation
- Assist with annual performance review cycle, including employee performance management documentation, communications, and other materials
- Maintain accurate employee records, compliance with I-9, and complete other HR tasks as requested by the HR team
- Escalate employee relations issues to the HR Manager and promote a harmonious work environment
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism; handle assignments that may be confidential in nature and use discretion on determining who has access to such information
- 2+ years of professional Human Resources experience
- 1+ experience with benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Resource Management or a related field is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver under pressure against tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to take initiative independently and run with a mission to successful completion.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and exercise good judgement (e.g., in starting tasks, asking questions, identifying and discussing problems, ability to structure own work, stay on task).
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Shows passion for our business, clients, and values.
Work EnvironmentFast paced office environment, strong values culture
Thursday, March 17, 2022